Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:52:31 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org>" <nospam@HOWLES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Outputting multiple SAS files to multiple worksheets - how to
              label the worksheets separately

Actually, you should have two more copies of the concatenation, but they are native SAS data sets in the WORK library, not Excel worksheets, and they overwrite two of your three inputs.

When you name multiple output data sets and multiple input data sets, there is no correspondence established. Rather (in the absence of any selective code), everything goes everwhere. Needless to say, such a structure is not commonly used.

Why are you compartmentalizing your data? It makes things more complicated than they might otherwise be.