Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:34:31 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Yazdy, Mahsa" <myz1@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      EWMA graph options

I'm using Proc macontrol to create an EWMA chart for 12 years of data. However when the chart appears in the graph window it is split with the first 6 years on one page and the next 6 years on the second page. How can I make it so that the whole graph appears on one page? My goal is to export it as an image and insert it into a PowerPoint presentation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mahsa