Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:20:37 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Luca Meyer <lucameyer@tiscali.it>
Subject:      Date question: I know this is quite simple...

...but it is getting very late over here and also because of that I cannot find a way out!

I have Var1 containing dates as number (difference between date of interested and January 1st, 1900).

So the data I am facing are:

DATA LIST / VAR1 (A12). BEGIN DATA 37183 37202 37391 END DATA.

How do I get a date variable diplaying instead (European format, that is dd/mm/yyyy):

20/10/2001 08/11/2001 16/05/2002

?

Thank you for you assistance.

Luca