Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:46:30 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         df ss <tggsun@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      advanced proc sort

Hello, I have a field TEST. In the field, they are classifies A, B, C, +, -, _, a, b and c. I want using proc sort to sort A, B, C, a, b by ascending order; and want to sort +, - and _ by descending order in same time. Is there a way to do that? Thanks

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/