Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:13:27 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Anonymous user <Number_42@CARAMAIL.COM>
Subject:      How to get the default mtest of a proc reg in a dataset
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello (again),

i can't find the place where the default mtest value ("T for H0: Parameters = 0" and Pr > |T|) for a proc reg (model y = x / rsquare). The default test is about the hypothesis that "all estimated parameters except the intercept or intercepts are zero".

i can't find the 2 values anywhere, i've tried setting "all" options for the model but nothing, in neither the "sscp", "outest", or "out" dataset. How can i find it?

I've tried the "ods trace on" but i can't enumerate all my subgroups this way:

ods output Reg.ByGroup1.MODEL1.Selection.y.NObs=ByGroup1;

Does anybody can help? TIA