Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:25:17 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>
Subject:      Re: supressing cell sizes

Hi

See http://www.spsstools.net/Python/HideCellWhenLessThanNpersons.txt for a general solution to thi sproblem.

Regards

Raynald Levesque Raynald@spsstools.net Visit my SPSS site: http://www.spsstools.net

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Hoover, Matthew Sent: November 29, 2005 5:01 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: supressing cell sizes

Hello everyone,

I have a project where, due to confidentiality reasons, we cannot report information in any of our tables when the cell size is under 5 cases. If there a way in the tables feature to suppress data under a certain N size? It is probably something simple, but I couldn't find it in the tables command.

Thanks!

Matt