Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:55:18 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         toby dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: An extra %-sign display in the output table for a macro
              variable value
Comments: To: rjf2@CDC.GOV

Ron,

I was just thinking that superq would be a perfect fit for this problem. However I am not too sure how well HTML will like a % sign hanging out there. Guess it depends on where you use it at.

Toby Dunn

From: "Fehd, Ronald J" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> Reply-To: "Fehd, Ronald J" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: An extra %-sign display in the output table for a macro variable value Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:32:51 -0500

<sigh> when is the character you want printed exactly what you typed?

last suggestions: %str(%) %nrstr(%) %nrbquote(%)

LaTeX is more simple

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov