Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:57:43 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ian Martin <ianmartin@MAC.COM>
Subject:   Re: SPSS 13, Graph Templates
Comments:   To: Terry Reardon <Terry.Reardon@cdha.nshealth.ca>

Terry,

I find the graph templates very flakey too. Sometimes specifying a template works, or works partly, or works not at all. I have had better luck by saving a template, then creating new graphs based on the template. If the template doesn't work, then opening the new graph in edit mode (double click on the graph in the output window) and choosing "apply template" from the format menu, and choosing the .sct template again will usually work.

It's a kludge, but it beats reformatting all the chart elements each time.

Now, if I could only get the charts to export to Adobe Illustrator...

regards, cpal