Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:29:49 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marta García-Granero
              <biostatistics@terra.es>
Subject:      Re: Significance testing between R-square from linear and
              R-square              from curvilinear regression (Revised).

Hi:

Steiger's homepage: http://www.unav.es/genetica/new/soft.html#misc

And Multicorr page: http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/steiger/multi.htm

Anyway, the links in this page are wrong (they point to a nonexisting ftp site). I found out that the correct links for multicorr program & documentation are: - Program: http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/steiger/multicor.zip - Manual: http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/steiger/multicor.pdf

HTH, Marta

-- Saludos, Marta mailto:biostatistics@terra.es