Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:51:01 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         kende jan <kendejan@yahoo.fr>
Subject:      Repeated analysis

Dear all, I measure two biological parameters over time (t1,t2,t3,t4,t5). I wish to test if the two parameters move in the same way or in the contrary way over time. Which is the procedure in spss which enables me to test that. Thank you in advance

--------------------------------- Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger TÚlÚchargez le ici !