Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:37:32 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Norton <jnorton@lumc.edu>
Subject:      ActiGraph file conversion

Hi List,

Does anyone know whether there is a macro or command file in SPSS which will read and define a DAT file produced from an ActiGraph accelerometer? I have 162 separate files, each containing data from one individual patient. If there is already a command file out there which will convert a single DAT into SPSS format, I can then write the remaining code to merge the files together and do any other manipulations or restructuring as needed. Unfortunately, though, at this point all I have is a DAT file, a SAS macro and a sore lack of background in SAS.. at least for now.

If anyone knows of a command file out there and can make that file available, I would be quite appreciative.

Best,

John Norton Biostatistician Oncology Institute Loyola University Medical Center

(708) 327-3095 jnorton@lumc.edu

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"