Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:14:34 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         michael healy <healym@earthlink.net>
Subject:      Hey! Where'd my SPSS graphs go?

Hi, When I run a Graph procedure in SPSS the output viewer shows the command and entries for Title and Notes, but there is no graph object...it's just not there. My code runs on other machines though.

On this machine, I have spss 12, 13, and an expired 14 demo.

Running the 'rereg.bat' file didn't help.

Is this a SHOW issue?

I hope I don't have to re-install...

Thanks, Mike