Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:48:21 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>
Subject:      Re: I'm looking for the author from UCLA of a comparatve study...

Hi John

The author is Mitchell, Michael [mnm@ucla.edu]

Regards

Raynald Levesque Raynald@spsstools.net Visit my SPSS site: http://www.spsstools.net

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of John Sauvé-Rodd Sent: December 21, 2005 11:52 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: I'm looking for the author from UCLA of a comparatve study...

..... of STATA, SAS and SPSS. A Mr Mitchell. Can he or anyone else give me his e mail?

Thanks for all the tips, chat, insight and sometimes unfathomable stuff...... and happy holidays.

John Sauvé-Rodd Director

www.datapreneurs.net

Database Marketing Consultants for Fundraising London & Toronto Tel: +44 (0)208 742 1131 Cell: +44 (0)7712 00 32 32

London office: 5A Turnham Green Terrace London W4 1RG UK Company no. 4736808 Datapreneurs is the trading name of Rodd Associates International Ltd.