Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:10:40 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Tony Yang <tonyyangsxz@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   XML question

Dear Listers;

I am new to XML, and I am confused about the XML display. When we use proc report or tabulate, we can get a concrete display of the results, while I am not sure if we can also display the XML results similar to proc report or proc print?

It seems to me there are lots of codes, instead of the results, and if we get that kind of codes from XML, then how can I transfer it to the results.

Thanks much for your suggestions.

-- Best regards, Tony