Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:59:33 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: OT: Friday Night Humor
Comments: To: Jules Bosch <jbosch1@OPTONLINE.NET>

According to my spell checker we're not too bad. However, other than those already mentioned, the following appeared quite frequently:

word Frequency COPIE 518 CONFIDENTIEL 493 CONTIENT 493 DISADVANATGE 188 MODELLING 102 FANTOM 92 KOUNTER 92 COLLINEARITY 76 DIAGLOG 65 WANNA 53 STATICIANS 52 ANALYSE 51 FORMATING 51 USSUALLY 51 OCCURENCES 50 ACCOMODATE 49