Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:46:09 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS7BITM file?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

It's possible that the SAS7BITM file was created via the ODS DOCUMENT Destination, or refers to an ODS Template Itemstore. Check out my paper, "A Peek at PROC DOCUMENT" available for download from www.SierraInformation.com DOCUMENT Itemstores created by the ODS DOCUMENT Destination have the SAS7BITM extension.

Hope this helps!

Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services

Hari wrote: > Hi, > > In my project folder I have lots and lots of SAS7BITM file, I dont from > where they have popped up. What is this file and why do they get > created? > > Is it safe for me (data-wise) if I throw them in to refuse bin? > > Please guide me. > > regards, > Hari > India