Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Feb 2006 03:43:55 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Adel Takruri <atakruri@yahoo.com>
Subject:      SPSS 14 problem

Dear all I installed SPSS 14, but when I request an analysis, I have this message:

"All variables in the working file or in the sets in use are inappropriate for this dialogue box"

Any ideas as to what could be the problem?

Thanks Adel

--------------------------------- Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!