Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:01:06 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SUBSCRIBE SAS-L Chandra Gadde <ddraj2015@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Creating Multiple Datasets from one large dataset
Comments: To: Toby Dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Toby,

Here is the criteria. For Dataset one,

Select column1,column2, column3, column4, column5...column20

where column1 starts with “HFS” AND “SPS” and “GF” and “MR” are not anywhere in the column2 AND val0 or val3 or val6 or val9 or val12 is greater than 0

For DAataset two,

Select column1,column2, column3, column4, column5...column20

where column1 starts with “HFS” AND “SPS” and “MGR” and “HFSD” are not anywhere in the column2 AND The column3 starts with RR

like that..

Once I get the small datasets, I can do some calculations. But first thing is to get the data in 5 different datasets.