Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:28:12 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Wensui Liu <liuwensui@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: PROC for iterations?
Comments:   To: Duck-Hye Yang <dyang@chapinhall.org>

do you know SAS macro?

On 2/13/06, Duck-Hye Yang <dyang@chapinhall.org> wrote: > > Hello, > > Is there any SAS procedure for doing iterations and graphing the > orbit? > > I have this rule x--> sqrt(x). I have to plot (x, sqrt(x)), (sqrt(x), > sqrt(sqrt(x)))..... > I plan to use at least 5 different seeds to begin with. > > Thanks, > Duckhye >

-- WenSui Liu (http://statcompute.blogspot.com) Senior Decision Support Analyst Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness Cincinnati Children Hospital Medical Center