Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:05:58 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Droogendyk, Harry" <harry.droogendyk@RBC.COM>
Subject:   Re: Exporting PROC REPORT output to several worksheets, same file

Paula:

Eric Gebhart and his band of merry tagset makers at SAS have anticipated your need.

Download the latest Excel XP tagsets from http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/topics/odsmarkup/ and issue the ODS tagsets.excelxp file="test.xml" options(doc="help") ; command to see all the goodies. One of those goodies is the 'Sheet_Interval' parm, and one of its values is 'ByGroup'. There's a link on the same page to some very good papers relating to tagset usage that'll have you on your way.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [mailto:owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu] On Behalf Of Paula Sims Sent: 2006, February, 28 8:55 PM To: sas-l@uga.edu Subject: Exporting PROC REPORT output to several worksheets, same file

Hi there, I'm using Proc Report to create a report with traffic lighting and all is working fine with one exception. I am generating the report by State and the users want one worksheet per state in the same Excel file. I am using SAS 9.1 and Excel XP and I use ODS to create the HTML file but as stated, I would like one sheet per state, same file.

Can anyone point me to some sample code that I can use to obtain the above result?

Thanks

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.