Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:57:22 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   sam <sghate@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: mulltiple observations to one line of data
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Thanks for your prompt replies. I appreciate that. One of the reply to my question was to give details about the ratio that I want to calculate and would it be possible to calcualte the ratio without converting multiple lines of data to a single line.

To make it more clear the above database is a prescription claims database. The variable date denotes the data the prescription was filled and the variable days is the number of days of supply of the medication.

The ratio i want to calculate is to find out the compliance of patients taking the medications.

compliance= days supply of medication /(second fill date (date2) - first fill date (date1) )

Subjects with a ratio of >= 0.80 would have high compliance.