Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:46:52 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Dcurtis <dtcurtis88@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Collapsing PDF Bookmarks with SAS
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello -

Does anyone know of a way to "collapse" bookmarks in a PDF output using ODS? I ahve a large number of pages/groups that displays in an expanded view in PDF. I'd like to be able to dispaly to the user a nice, concise collapsed view so that the user can simply navigate to the proper topic and expand the bookmark to see the details underneath that topic. I would prefer to only using SAS and not to have to use any other scripting such as JAVA to accomplish this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave