Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:48:24 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marta García-Granero
              <biostatistics@terra.es>
Subject:      Re: Adj. Residuals in Crosstabs

Hi Marc,

MH> Can anybody point me to a paper or similar that justifies the adjusted MH> residuals that SPSS computes in crosstabs?

Have you tried to Google "Adjusted residuals CROSSTABS"?

A couple of examples of what I found:

http://www.spss.com/corpinfo/newsletter/0705_tip1.htm

Page 19 of this document is also useful: http://teaching.sociology.ul.ie/so5032/so5032beamer.pdf

MH> I'm in need of an appropriate test, too.

An appropriate test for what?

Regards, Marta mailto:biostatistics@terra.es