Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:02:03 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Beadle, ViAnn" <viann@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: "Pinning" function gone?
Comments: To: Ken Wood <KWood@kmrrec.org>

Use the Window>Split menu item.

________________________________

From: SPSSX(r) Discussion on behalf of Ken Wood Sent: Wed 4/5/2006 3:43 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: "Pinning" function gone?

Hi -

I've just been moved to version 14.0.0 and am looking for the "pin" function, which allows all columns to the left of the selected column to be locked in place while moving through the columns to the right. As I recall, that function used to be available by right clicking on the right-most column to be locked. But, I don't find that function now and I don't find it in "help". Is it really gone?

Thanks,

Ken Wood, PhD Manager, TBI National Data Center KMRREC West Orange, NJ