Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:54:00 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerd Weingrill - Opinionis <gerd@opinionis.at>
Subject:      Exporting German

Hello,

i have a question concering DATA ENTRY Export ot HTML. I have my survey ready and in HTML Preview is everything ok.

After exporting to HTML the and and do not appear correct in the browser also and other typical german letters... does anybody have a solution, what i am doing wrong here?

the survey is under www.wiewars.at/ole/WebFiles/index.htm

greeetings Gerd Weingrill Ihr Partner fr starke Analysen o p i n i o n i s

Tel: 03124 53525 Fax - 4 www.opinionis.at