Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:21:35 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "proccontents@gmail.com" <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   How to read from PDF or RTF to make catalog file
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello guys,

Few days back there was a question about reading from the PDF file directly most of the answers were to use some kind of 3rd party software, but at my work place I tried something what they suggested but no luck so finally saved the file as a word document . After saving the file It is something like this

BXXXXX1C (SAS format: BESR11_. ) Code Label 1 Complete response 2 Partial response 3 Stable disease

BXXXXT1C (SAS format: BTPU11_. ) Code Label 1 Fahrenheit 2 Celsius

I Just want to read directly from the PDF and make a SAS catalog out of it. Thanks for the help.