Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 May 2006 08:19:41 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chuck Sylvia Saleeby <slystersaleeby@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Brasstown Bald/Ivy Log

Due to some technical issues (mainly Spring migration and kids and that mess of a thing called work,etc.) the yearly Brasstown Bald and Ivy Log Rd. trip did not get scheduled. I am now scheduling an informal/unofficial trip next Saturday May 20. Meet me at the parking lot at 8:00 AM and no later than 8:30. We will bird the parking lot, then the mountain, then go to Blairsville for lunch and try for Willow flycatchers. If anyone is up for it, we will then continue on to Ivy Log Rd. This a great family trip, so bring yours- I am! You are welcome to respond to me if you think you will make it.

Chuck Sylvia Saleeby Cobb Co. Kennesaw, GA slystersaleeby@mindspring.com EarthLink Revolves Around You.