Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 May 2006 16:41:03 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chuck Sylvia Saleeby <slystersaleeby@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Brasstown

Just a quick reminder about the informal/ low-key bird walk at Brasstown Bald tomorrow. I reiterate low-key because I am bringing my family. Everybody is welcome. We will meet at the Brasstown parking lot at 8 AM. We will also bird Blairsville and probably Ivy Log Rd. in the afternoon. I also had a late Northern Harrier early this morning near Chastain Rd. and I-575 in Cobb Co.

Chuck Sylvia Saleeby Cobb Co. Kennesaw GA slystersaleeby@mindspring.com EarthLink Revolves Around You.