Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 May 2006 19:38:07 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Beuerlein <mbeuerlein@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Peregrine Falcon in Buckhead

While driving down Peachtree in Buckhead at about 6:00 this evening, I had a Peregrine Falcon swoop fairly low over my truck between Lenox Mall and the Westin. Probably the best "sunroof bird" I've had so far. I guess he was in search of more well-to-do pigeons.

Mike B.

Michael A. Beuerlein, CIE, EI

Eagle Indoor Air, LLC

404.816.4289 (o)