Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 May 2006 08:19:11 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Victoria Smith <victoria.streib.smith@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      maps of Georgia

I need to get a good map for my work, when I am on assignment as a writer and a nature afficionado.

Is there a Georgia map good for birders/naturalists that I can have on an office wall, that also shows county boundaries and county names (as well as major towns and roads) clearly?

Best, Victoria

~It has been said that ninety percent of life is simply showing up.

Victoria Smith Athens, Georgia