Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 May 2006 08:19:42 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chuck Sylvia Saleeby <slystersaleeby@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Brasstown Bald/Ivy Log

Due to some technical issues (mainly spring migration, kids & work) the annual trip to Brasstown Bald / Ivy Log did not get scheduled. I am now scheduling an informal / unofficial trip for Saturday, May 20th. We will meet in the parking lot at 8am and no later than 8:30. We will bird the parking lot, then the mountain, then proceed to Blairsville for lunch and try for Willow flycatcher. After lunch if anyone is up for it, we will proceed to Ivy Log Rd. This is a great family trip--you're welcome to bring yours. I am! You may respond to me privately, if you are coming. Hope to see you there.

Chuck Sylvia Saleeby Cobb County Kennesaw, GA slystersaleeby@mindspring.com EarthLink Revolves Around You.