Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 May 2006 08:16:26 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jonas Bilenas <jonas.bilenas@CHASE.COM>
Subject:      Re: jackknife concept

On Tue, 9 May 2006 17:49:53 -0400, Luo, Peter <pluo@DRAFTNET.COM> wrote:

>David, for what Jonas was trying to do, i.e. to get some 'error' estimates >for model predictors, is N sub-samples or N bootstrapping samples the better >method? > I modified the code a bit, based on suggestions from David. Similar but different results:

%macro boot(iter);

proc surveyselect data=reg out=outdata rep=&ITER method=urs samprate=1 outhits; run;

%do i=1 %to &iter; ods listing close; ods output ParameterEstimates=bout; proc logistic data=outdata; where replicate=&i; model bad=&ivs; run; ods output close;

proc transpose data=bout out=bt&i; var estimate; id variable; run; %if "&i" ne "1" %then %do; proc append base=bt1 data=bt&i; run; %end; %end; ods listing;

proc means data=bt1 mean min max std n nmiss; run; %mend;

%boot(20);