Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 May 2006 08:30:02 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         illusion <mdasifg@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Please recommend a book for SAS-Adv certificate
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi cherub, I don't think there is any book available for SAS-ADV. I took the exam a month back and passed it. I bought the online course material from SAS. its little bit costly. the material helped me but it was too detailed and if you have worked in SAS for a while you can finish the material in one week (40 hrs). it took a little more than a week for me to go through the material. I wouldnt suggest that you should go through the material for the test. if you strong in proc SQL (which is like 40% of question) and basic SAS macro (30%) and a hand on experience with proc datasets, merging techniques , proc sort and proc format . you should be fine.

SAS ADV test takers please do correct me if i am worng!!! best of luck