Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 May 2006 14:47:47 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Xiao, Steven" <sxiao@SFWMD.GOV>
Subject:      pplot by univariate proc help needed.

SAS-Lers -

Sorry bothering you with one simple question. In proc univariate, probplot produces one pp-plot. But does anyone can hint me how to output the plot data?

In other words, how to output the presumed theoretical reference data set?

Following codes is what I used as an example (assuming normal dist. feature), and can anybody offer me why option "i=join" doesn't work in this case?

Statement "symbol" doesn't apply in proc univariate? But "v=dot cv=red" seems working here.

proc univariate data=sashelp.class;

var height;

symbol1 i=join v=dot ci=blue cv=red;

probplot /normal(mu=est sigma=est color=green w=2);

run;

Thanks,

Steven