Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 26 May 2006 05:59:49 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jim Groeneveld <jim2stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:   Re: proc npar1way, KS, KSa, D, P-Value
Comments:   To: lu_consulting1993@YAHOO.COM

Hi Lu Consulting,

I would like to know who I am talking to, unless you have a good reason to remain anonymous. Can you tell us who you are or why you post anonymously? If it is your anti-spam measure you do not need to post your email address, but give at least your real name, (possibly company,) city and country in your mail body.

To answer your Q: from the SAS docs I understand it is the p-value associated with KSa, which is equal to the p-value associated with D in case of two samples.

See your SAS docs, especially stat_ug_7313.pdf, obtainable from sas.com .

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld