Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:44:07 -0400
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   ajsophie <ajsophie@NETZERO.NET>
Subject:   Great crested Flycatchers/ Red Fox
Comments:   cc: pamperednail <pamperednail@netzero.net>

The 5 babies flycatchers should fledge anyday. I am sure the box is getting extremely crowded now.

Non-birding highlight of my day - week - possibly month!!!!

This morning I looked out in the back pasture next to my almost dry pond and observed a MOTHER RED FOX WITH 3 HALF GROWN BABIES. They rolled, ran, chased, chewed and everything that baby animals do. We watched them for well over 45 minutes. This was the first red fox that we have seen around in several years and to watch one with young was so very exciting.

LIFE IS SO GOOD!!!

Ann Stewart Rome, Georgia Floyd County