Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:41:39 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sebastien <sebgogo@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      ANOVA with Optimal Scaling technique and unequality of variance

Hi, I'm a PhD student in Ecology. I've got experiments that follow a two- way ANOVA design. My variances are unequal even after classic transformation (sqrt, Log). I would like to use ANOVA using the Optimal Scaling technique available on SPSS. Does ANOVA with optimal scaling require equal variances? Thank you. Sébastien.