Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:58:26 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Puneet <puneetgupta13@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Help - Area under the curve (AUC).
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi

I am a beginner and just started using SAS 9.1 two weeks ago.

I want to calculate the Area under the curve (AUC). In the SAS data set I have 100 observations and two fields (Say x & y). I plotted the graph by using

PROC GPLOT data = <SAS data set>; PLOT X*Y; RUN;

Kindly through some light on the process( Algorithm / SAS code) in which one can calculate the Area under the curve and the X-axis.

Any kind of help would be appreciated for the same. Thanks in advance

Regards, Puneet