Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:39:48 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul <paulvonhippel@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: pass-through SQL: merging SAS dataset with DB2 table
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

David wrote: > Can you use proc upload to send the SAS dataset (or part of the > dataset) to a temporary DB2 table? If you can you might then use the > temporary table for a join using passthrough SQL?

I'm afraid I don't have write privileges on the warehouse where the DB2 table resides. Would that be required for your solution to work?