Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:47:00 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET>
Subject:   SaviDoc 1.1

All,

Thank you for the interest in SaviDoc. Based upon feedback, a bug I saw, and a need to clean up the wizard a bit, I have posted a new version out on the website at:

http://www.savian.net/savidoc.aspx

This program is free. New screenshots are up on the site as well.

Version 1.1 addresses the following:

Added support for a standard header Added a new help system that shows the tagsets and how they are used Fixed a bug with multiline comments Cleaned up the graphics so that the wizard is more professional

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" www.savian.net