Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:34:52 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ODS to Excel problem

Use the ExcelXP tagset instead of HTML, and specify an Excel format in the tagattr (probably '000000000000').

There was recently a discussion of a related problem in the SAS Community Forum:

<http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=6&threadID=462&tstart=0>

> --- Jamie Henderson <jamie.henderson@LLOYDSTSB.CO.UK> wrote: > > > I use ODS HTML to output a dataset to Excel. The dataset has > fields > > that > > are formated with z12. > > > > When these are output to Excel, the formatting is lost and all > padded > > zero's disapear. > > > > Is there anyway I can around this? > > > > Thanks > > > >

--- Jack Hamilton Sacramento, California