Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:58:22 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Richard A. DeVenezia" <rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET>
Subject:      Re: How to get SQLCODE in proc sql?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Vincent wrote: > I'm new to SAS sql programming~ > I'm looking for features like getting SQLCODE, transaction controls, > ect. in SAS code. > > How can I get SQLCODE in proc sql?

Maybe you are looking for DESCRIBE VIEW statement? Transaction controls, maybe you want to look at constraints and foreign keys. If the SQLCODE is a sql-only stub stored in a file, you might be looking to use %INCLUDE between Proc SQL and QUIT.

Give more to get more.

-- Richard A. DeVenezia http://www.devenezia.com/