Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:22:26 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Malcolm Skinner <m.skinner@PROGRESSIVE.CO.UK>
Subject:   SAS Credit risk role UK
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Good Afternoon all,

My client is currently recruiting for a senior Credit Risk Contractor for a 12-month contract based with one our high profile Thames Valley clients. You will be required to work on several retail credit risk projects. You will also be required to mentor junior staff at a later date in the contract.

To be considered you will need:

3-4yrs + years technical SAS experience, up to version 8.2 Previous scorecard modelling experience Retail Credit Risk experience Strong statistical skills Basal II experience Mentoring or leading staff Excellent Communication skill with all business users

In return for your skills you will be working with a leading client with strong possibility of extension. And Excellent rates.

This role is looking for someone to start immediately though will wait for the right candidate. Please contact me on 0118 951 9100 ASAP to discuss this further or alternatively forward me your CV with Expected rates and availability.