Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:51:40 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Marks, Jim" <Jim.Marks@lodgenet.com>
Subject:   Keyboard Shortcuts vs Menu in Output pane (v14)

Before upgrading to v14, I could double click into output tables and use keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste into Excel. (e.g. shift+downarrow to select cells, then ctrl+C to copy and crtl+V to paste into a workbook.) After upgrading to v14, the keyboard shortcuts work inconsistently. Highlighted text is sometimes not copied with ctrl+c. The menu continue to work, however. Any ideas as to what is causing this? More importantly, is there something I can do to get the keyboard shortcuts back?