Date:         Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:18:25 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Siraj Ur-rehman <Siraj.Ur-rehman@Ipsos-ASI.com>
Subject:      Value labels are one decimal place in Graphs

Hi Guys I am running this graphs and change the format of VAR1 and VAR2 as percent but when I am including the value labels in the graphs then its showing me the output with one decimal place. Is there any way I can have labels without decimal place? I am using SPSS 12. Thanks

format VAR1 VAR2 (PCT3.0). exe.

GRAPH /LINE(MULTIPLE)= VALUE( VAR1 VAR2 ) BY CASE_LBL /TEMPLATE='C:\Program Files\SPSS\Main Template.sgt'. exe.