Date:         Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:52:33 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kristina <kmg9765@FSU.EDU>
Subject:      Complex Samples - SPSS vs Stat

I am using a national dataset that employs a complex sampling design. I understand the reasons for using software that accounts for the weighting and complex sampling design. However, I see that there are a few statistical packages available to assist with complex samples. I would like to use either SPSS Complex Samples or Stata. Is one package better, easier, etc. than the other? Thanks,