Date:         Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:35:00 +1000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Dickson <paulandpen@optusnet.com.au>
Subject:      inputting correlation matrix into cronbach's alpha computations

Hi all,

I have a co-occurrence matrix of similarity measures that I have pre-processed in spss to generate a correlation matrix (via factor analysis). I now want to use this matrix to generate cronbachs alpha values for the items.

Any assistance on how to input the matrix into relaibility analysis would be much appreicated.

Regards Paul