Date:         Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:11:25 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Marks, Jim" <Jim.Marks@lodgenet.com>
Subject:      Re: percentile scores

Use RANK:

** not tested.

RANK raw_score /ntiles(100) into pctile.

--jim

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Humphrey Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:12 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: percentile scores

Dear everyone, How can I get percentile scores for each case who has taken a reading test in a population of 10000? I have got their total raw scores but I want percentiles which show thier performance relative to the performance of others? Best Humphrey