Date:         Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:28:01 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark Webb <targetlk@iafrica.com>
Subject:      List Command output

Hi all I'm using the List Command to list selected respondents and a few variables. e.g. List Variables = Name Branch Dept Var1 Var2 Var3.

When I copy & past into Excel all variables listed go into one column. How can I get a SPSS output that will export into columns - like for example the Frequencies command ? The print command is much the same.

Regards