Date:         Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:24:29 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         razina khayat <razinak@yahoo.com>
Subject:      reliability

Hi all, I'm trying to do a test-retest reliability analysis on attachment loss measurement. Attachment loss is measured in millimeters ranging from 0 to about 14. my question is how to do this within 1 mm accuracy. Also for validity assessment (using gold standard), how could we measure the same variable within 1 mm accuracy. thanks, razina